Orthodox Christian Faith Series
Wednesday, November 20
- 6 pm Paraclesis (evening prayer)
- 7 pm Orthodox Christian Faith class
If you are interested in learning more about the Orthodox Faith, or becoming an Orthodox Christian, please join us on Wednesday evenings. Father Jordan, the priest serving Sts. Peter & Paul, will be leading the class.
This series will offer not only an introduction to the Orthodox Faith, the teachings and traditions, but Orthodox Christianity as a Way of Life. The class is open to everyone. Do you best to attend as many classes as your schedule permits. Do not worry if you miss a class. Workbooks and notes will be provided.
- September 18 What is the Orthodox Church?
- September 25 When Did Orthodoxy Begin?
- October 2 Characteristics of Orthodox Christianity
- October 9 Mindset Matters (To Know God)
- October 16 A Healing Purpose (To Live in Communion with God)
- October 23
- November 13 Truth and Tradition & How do I Understand the Bible?
- November 20 When We Say God, Pt 1 (The Holy Trinity)
- December 4 When We say God, Pt 2 (God is Love)
- December 11 God With Us (We our Created in God’s image)
- December 18 Our Ultimate Purpose (The Holy Spirit Guiding us)
- January 8 Salvation as Participation
- January 15 Orthodox Worship
- January 22 A Beautiful Rhythm: Life Centered on Pascha (Orthodox Easter) Resurrection
- January 29 The Journey Continues: Building A Relationship with Participation, Prayer and Practice
If you have any questions, please contact Father Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.