Orthodox Christian Faith Series
Wednesday, January 29
- 6 pm Evening Liturgy
- 7:30 pm Orthodox Christian Faith class
If you are interested in learning more about the Orthodox Faith, or becoming an Orthodox Christian, please join us on Wednesday evenings.
This series will offer not only an introduction to the Orthodox Faith (the teachings and traditions) but Orthodox Christianity as a way of life. The class is open to everyone.
Do you best to attend as many classes as your schedule permits. Do not worry if you miss a class. Workbooks and notes will be provided.
- September 18 What is the Orthodox Church?
- September 25 When Did Orthodoxy Begin?
- October 2 Characteristics of Orthodox Christianity
- October 9 Mindset Matters (To Know God)
- October 16 A Healing Purpose (To Live in Communion with God)
- November 13 Truth and Tradition & How do I Understand the Bible?
- November 20 When We Say God, Pt 1 (The Holy Trinity)
- December 4 When We say God, Pt 2 (God is Love)
- December 11 God With Us (We are Created in God’s image)
- December 18 Make-up class: Holy Trinity (When we say God)
- January 8 Our Ultimate Purpose (The Holy Spirit Guiding us)
- January 15 Salvation as Participation
- January 22 NO CLASS
- January 29 Orthodox Worship
- February 5 Life Centered on Pascha (Easter) / Resurrection: A Beautiful Rhythm
- February 12 The Journey Continues: Building a Relationship with Participation, Prayer & Practice
- February 19 The Meaning of the Great & Holy Lent
If you have any questions, please contact Father Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.