This week's sermon is online!
Fr. Jordan will begin house blessings a week after the Feast of Theophany, January 14. House blessing forms will be available in the church narthex and parish hall. If you are new to the parish, please fill out a form and return it to Fr. Jordan.
If you have any questions, please contact Fr. Jordan.
- January 14 - 20 (Westminster, Louisville, Lafayette area)
- January 21 - 27 (Boulder area)
- January 28 - February 2 (Longmont and Berthoud area)
- February 3 - 8 (Broomfield and Thornton area)
Wednesday evenings during January & February
Next class: Wednesday, January 23 @ 7 pm
We will be reading the book written by Saint Paisios, Spiritual Awakening.
- Part One, “The Responsibility of Love”
- Part Two, “Struggle and Devoutness”
- Part Three, “Spiritual Bravery”
- Part Four, “Dependence upon Heaven”
- Part Five, “Spiritual Weapons”
Fr. Jordan will be leading the discussions. We hope to have books available this Sunday (1/20)! If they don't arrive, we will have a photocopy available.
Please read the introduction and the first two chapters in part one, “Indifferent Generation,” and “The Presence of a Christian Is a Confession of Faith.”
This will be an excellent class to deepen your faith and commitment. Tea and snacks will be offered during the class. You are welcome to bring a lenten dish to share. If you have any questions about the class, please contact Fr. Jordan.
The meaning of this life is to be prepared for our homeland, for Heaven, for Paradise. The most important thing is for man to grasp this most profound meaning of life, which is the salvation of the soul. When man believes in God and in the future life, then he understands the vanity of this present life and prepares his passport for the other life.
Showing 1 - 3 of 5 Articles | Page 1 of 2