The mission of Sts. Peter & Paul is to be a beacon of Orthodox Christian spirituality in the greater Boulder area. Our diverse church family encompasses many converts to the Faith, as well as Greek, Arab, Romanian, Serbian and Russian Orthodox members. We strive together to live our Orthodox Christian Faith by having a devoted prayer life, through fasting and almsgiving, and by participating regularly in the services and Sacraments of the Holy Orthodox Church.
We welcome everyone to visit our parish to experience the ancient forms of worship that existed in the early centuries of the Christian Church — which we continue to practice unchanged today. Please take a moment to look through this website to learn more about our parish and our Faith and, if you have any questions, feel free to contact our priest, Fr. Jordan, or come and join us at one of our services or events.
Sunday, January 26 @ 5 pm
We welcome all college students to join us for an evening fellowship. We will meet at the St. Thomas Catholic Student Center located at 15th & Euclid.
If you have any questions, are new to Boulder or need a ride to church on Sunday, please contact Father Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-329-5212.
Sunday, February 2
All middle & high school students are invited to join Fr Jordan after Sunday school for lunch, and Q & A.
Wednesday, January 29
- 6 pm Evening Liturgy
- 7:30 pm Orthodox Christian Faith class
If you are interested in learning more about the Orthodox Faith, or becoming an Orthodox Christian, please join us on Wednesday evenings.
This series will offer not only an introduction to the Orthodox Faith (the teachings and traditions) but Orthodox Christianity as a way of life. The class is open to everyone.
Do you best to attend as many classes as your schedule permits. Do not worry if you miss a class. Workbooks and notes will be provided.
- September 18 What is the Orthodox Church?
- September 25 When Did Orthodoxy Begin?
- October 2 Characteristics of Orthodox Christianity
- October 9 Mindset Matters (To Know God)
- October 16 A Healing Purpose (To Live in Communion with God)
- November 13 Truth and Tradition & How do I Understand the Bible?
- November 20 When We Say God, Pt 1 (The Holy Trinity)
- December 4 When We say God, Pt 2 (God is Love)
- December 11 God With Us (We are Created in God’s image)
- December 18 Make-up class: Holy Trinity (When we say God)
- January 8 Our Ultimate Purpose (The Holy Spirit Guiding us)
- January 15 Salvation as Participation
- January 22 NO CLASS
- January 29 Orthodox Worship
- February 5 Life Centered on Pascha (Easter) / Resurrection: A Beautiful Rhythm
- February 12 The Journey Continues: Building a Relationship with Participation, Prayer & Practice
- February 19 The Meaning of the Great & Holy Lent
If you have any questions, please contact Father Jordan at email@example.com.
Please join the Philoptochos to paint bowls for Our Center at Crackpots!
February 8 @ 12:30 pm
505 Main Street Longmont, CO 80501
The cost is $15.00 a bowl but remember, you do not keep the bowl. It is donated to the Our Center Soup Fundraiser benefiting their food program for those in need.
You MUST RSVP to Ashley Dzilvelis, firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-884-7088 or find her at church, so that we can have an accurate head count to give to Crackpots. For more information about the Empty Bowls fundraiser please go to https://www.ourcenter.org/emptybowls/.
Services & Activities This Week
Saturday, January 25
- 7 am Orthros
- 8 am Divine Liturgy
- 5 pm Great Vespers
Sunday, January 26
- 8:15 am Orthros
- 9:30 am Divine Liturgy
- 11 am Sunday school
You can set up recurring contributions to your stewardship pledge or make a one-time donation to Sts. Peter & Paul via easyTithe. Thank you!