The mission of Sts. Peter & Paul is to be a beacon of Orthodox Christian spirituality in the greater Boulder area. Our diverse church family encompasses many converts to the Faith, as well as Greek, Arab, Romanian, Serbian and Russian Orthodox members. We strive together to live our Orthodox Christian Faith by having a devoted prayer life, through fasting and almsgiving, and by participating regularly in the services and Sacraments of the Holy Orthodox Church.
We welcome everyone to visit our parish to experience the ancient forms of worship that existed in the early centuries of the Christian Church — which we continue to practice unchanged today. Please take a moment to look through this website to learn more about our parish and our Faith and, if you have any questions, feel free to contact our priest, Fr. Jordan, or come and join us at one of our services or events.
Saturday, November 16 @ 9:30 am
We invite all women of our parish to join us for a time of fellowship and spiritual study. Father Jordan will be leading us in Bible study.
We will be meeting at Mary Lymberopoulos' home.
Please bring a lenten brunch dish to share (fruit, salad, bread/muffins).
Sunday, November 17 @ 5 pm
Please join us for dinner, fellowship and prayer at the St. Thomas Student Catholic Center (1520 Euclid Avenue). We will meet in the dining area.
College students in the Front Range, Golden and Denver Metro area are welcome.
If you have any questions, are new to Boulder or need a ride to church on Sunday, please contact Father Jordan at email@example.com or 720-329-5212.
Wednesday, November 20
- 6 pm Paraclesis (evening prayer)
- 7 pm Orthodox Christian Faith class
If you are interested in learning more about the Orthodox Faith, or becoming an Orthodox Christian, please join us on Wednesday evenings. Father Jordan, the priest serving Sts. Peter & Paul, will be leading the class.
This series will offer not only an introduction to the Orthodox Faith, the teachings and traditions, but Orthodox Christianity as a Way of Life. The class is open to everyone. Do you best to attend as many classes as your schedule permits. Do not worry if you miss a class. Workbooks and notes will be provided.
- September 18 What is the Orthodox Church?
- September 25 When Did Orthodoxy Begin?
- October 2 Characteristics of Orthodox Christianity
- October 9 Mindset Matters (To Know God)
- October 16 A Healing Purpose (To Live in Communion with God)
- October 23
- November 13 Truth and Tradition & How do I Understand the Bible?
- November 20 When We Say God, Pt 1 (The Holy Trinity)
- December 4 When We say God, Pt 2 (God is Love)
- December 11 God With Us (We our Created in God’s image)
- December 18 Our Ultimate Purpose (The Holy Spirit Guiding us)
- January 8 Salvation as Participation
- January 15 Orthodox Worship
- January 22 A Beautiful Rhythm: Life Centered on Pascha (Orthodox Easter) Resurrection
- January 29 The Journey Continues: Building A Relationship with Participation, Prayer and Practice
If you have any questions, please contact Father Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, November 25
We invite all seniors for a special trip to the St. Catherine Greek Orthodox Church located in Greenwood Village.
The parish will be celebrating their patron feast day. The Divine Liturgy will begin at 9 am, followed by a brunch.
Please notify Dena Tinsley @ 724-705-3225 or Father Jordan @ 720-329-5212 if you plan on coming. Please RSVP by Sunday, November 24, in order for rides to be arranged.
Sunday, December 1 @ 12 noon
The Sts. Peter and Paul Parish reached a very special milestone: We will be making our final mortgage payment this month.
His Eminence Metropolitan Isaiah will celebrate the Divine Liturgy with us and there will be a delicious lunch prepared in honor of this blessed parish milestone. Mark your calendar!
Tuesday, December 24
- 5 pm Vesporal Divine Liturgy
Wednesday, December 25
- 8 am Orthros
- 9 am Divine Liturgy
Services & Activities This Week
Wednesday, November 13
- 6 pm Paraclesis (evening prayer)
- 7 pm Orthodox Faith class
Friday, November 15
Nativity fast begins
- 7:30 am Orthros
- 8 am Divine Liturgy
Saturday, November 16
- 9:30 am Women's fellowship and Bible study
- 5 pm Great Vespers
Sunday, November 17
- 8:15 am Orthros
- 9:30 am Divine Liturgy
- 11 am Sunday school
- 5 pm OCF dinner
You can set up recurring contributions to your stewardship pledge or make a one-time donation to Sts. Peter & Paul via easyTithe. Thank you!