The mission of Sts. Peter & Paul is to be a beacon of Orthodox Christian spirituality in the greater Boulder area. Our diverse church family encompasses many converts to the Faith, as well as Greek, Arab, Romanian, Serbian and Russian Orthodox members. We strive together to live our Orthodox Christian Faith by having a devoted prayer life, through fasting and almsgiving, and by participating regularly in the services and Sacraments of the Holy Orthodox Church.
We welcome everyone to visit our parish to experience the ancient forms of worship that existed in the early centuries of the Christian Church — which we continue to practice unchanged today. Please take a moment to look through this website to learn more about our parish and our Faith and, if you have any questions, feel free to contact our priest, Fr. Jordan, or come and join us at one of our services or events.
Wednesday, December 18
- 6 pm Paraclesis (prayer) service
- 7 pm Orthodox Christian Faith class
If you are interested in learning more about the Orthodox Faith, or becoming an Orthodox Christian, please join us on Wednesday evenings. Father Jordan, the priest serving Sts. Peter & Paul, will be leading the class.
This series will offer not only an introduction to the Orthodox Faith, the teachings and traditions, but Orthodox Christianity as a Way of Life. The class is open to everyone. Do you best to attend as many classes as your schedule permits. Do not worry if you miss a class. Workbooks and notes will be provided.
- September 18 What is the Orthodox Church?
- September 25 When Did Orthodoxy Begin?
- October 2 Characteristics of Orthodox Christianity
- October 9 Mindset Matters (To Know God)
- October 16 A Healing Purpose (To Live in Communion with God)
- October 23
- November 13 Truth and Tradition & How do I Understand the Bible?
- November 20 When We Say God, Pt 1 (The Holy Trinity)
- December 4 When We say God, Pt 2 (God is Love)
- December 11 God With Us (We are Created in God’s image)
- December 18 Make-up class: Holy Trinity (When we say God)
- January 8 Our Ultimate Purpose (The Holy Spirit Guiding us), Salvation as Participation
- January 15 Orthodox Worship
- January 22 A Beautiful Rhythm: Life Centered on Pascha (Orthodox Easter) Resurrection
- January 29 The Journey Continues: Building A Relationship with Participation, Prayer and Practice
If you have any questions, please contact Father Jordan at email@example.com.
Tuesday, December 24
- 8 am Royal Hours
- 5 pm Vesporal Divine Liturgy
Wednesday, December 25
- 8 am Orthros
- 9 am Divine Liturgy
Services & Activities This Week
Tuesday, December 17
Prophet Daniel & the Three Youths
- 5 pm Orthros
- 6 pm Evening Liturgy
Wednesday, December 18
- 6 pm Paraclesis service
- 7 pm Orthodox Faith class
Friday, December 20
- 7 am Orthros
- 8 am Divine Liturgy
Saturday, December 21
- 10 am Youth shut-in visits
- 5 pm Great Vespers
Sunday, December 22
- 8:15 am Orthros
- 9:30 am Divine Liturgy
You can set up recurring contributions to your stewardship pledge or make a one-time donation to Sts. Peter & Paul via easyTithe. Thank you!